Thursday, September 15, 2011

Running in the park by Victoria

 This is a picture of our favorite bakery. It has every sweet known to child. My favorite sweet there are the macaroons. They have chocolate macaroons and coconut. I personally like chocolate better. Last time we went Harry got a ice cream cone filled with frozen chocolate mousse. He gave me a bite and it was heavenly. 
:)
 Then we went to the park and Harry and I had running races in front of the fountain. When we were running I lost my flipflop twice. We saw a lot of people at the park and figured they might not have air conditioning so they decided to just go to the park. We also saw a lot of pigeons fighting over a spot on the top of the fountain. It was a delicious and fantastic day.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so great! Just when I think you can't have any more fun, you post something about another awesome day! We are presenting our Solar Energy projects on Tuesday so the next few days are busy, busy, busy! I think I will have to make sure I give the kids a break to run freely or fly like a pigeon! Maybe your bakery can deliver us some Macaroons too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh V macaroons are my all time favorite!! I want a trip to the bakery. I can't believe how beautiful the fountain is. I like the giant winged dragon(?)in the corner. We have nice parks in Boise but not beautiful art filled parks. The weather remains warm but is to cool down into the 70's tomorrow and just in time for us to go to Shakespeare, from nothing to jackets and blankets. Zia got so mad she wrote a letter to the editor in the paper yesterday,wed.. Look it up it was really true. We miss you and H so much but are loving the blog and enjoying the wonderful time you're having. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a fountain! I did not know you where a fan of the macaroon? Me too. Maybe next time you should ask them if they have any deep fried (ha ha). Let's see... tiene alguna macarrones fritos?

    ReplyDelete