Saturday, September 10, 2011

Parc de Montjuic by Victoria

Today we found a really cool ropes corse at Montjuic park. It was really fun because some times you had to weave your way through the ropes. Then Harry and I found a huge fly that was as big as 2 of my thumbs. Creepy!
After the ropes corse we found a huge slide. The first time I went down the slide I fell and scraped my knee but I was ok. Then Harry and I started racing each other down the slide. It was the fastest slide I have ever seen. Every time you got to the bottom of the slide you came off in a stumbling run.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I will be going down the slide :-) Maybe we can blindfold Papa and send him down!! They just have the best parks in Europe. I loved your shirt with the white stripe, is that the USA one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is Harry's USA soccer jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vv,
    That park looks like so much fun! I think the slide looks awesome! I want to try to go down it! I miss you more than anything.
    XOXO
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete