Sunday, September 25, 2011

Espectacle de projecciones by Victoria

This is the Barcelona City capitol building during the day when it looked normal.
But last night we got to see a light show projected on the capitol building. We took a few short videos that you can see below.
It was cool that their prime source of illusion was shadow and light. We had to wait a long time to see it and my brother & I started saying that we should go. But, in the end, I'm so glad we stayed out late (again). It was worth it.
I hope you enjoy the videos.




8 comments:

  1. Worth waiting for, and being up late!! That is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vv,
    That looks amazing! I looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exactly does that happen!? I Bet it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! How exactly does that happen!? I BET it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that was really cool. The pinball video was great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orion, They were projecting images on to the building from on top of another building. After we watched the light show we headed to the crepe place and had to wait for a table, another thing worth the wait.
    From Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool. How do they make the video's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still salivating from the blog about the crepes. So glad you revisited that restaurant after seeing the light show. Wow, Barcelona is such a great place. I feel as though I'm right there with you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete