Thursday, September 22, 2011

Barcelona Zoo by Harry

We went to Zoo de Barcelona. It was started in 1892 by a wealthy banker who gave his collection of exotic animals to the city of Barcelona. This reminded me of the book I just read, The Secret Zoo. (I highly recommend this book)
The zoo was beautiful but...
I was worried about the rhino who seemed sad in his enclosure.
This gorilla was watching the chimpanzees who were yelling at him.

My sister and I played for a couple of hours at this park in the zoo. I can't wait to go back.

6 comments:

  1. That park looks so cool Harry! I hope I can go there a.s.a.p! I think everybody would have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the zoo bigger than Boise Zoo? It looks really cute. I just love the playgrounds in Europe, always so different. Don't forget to take me to the crepe place :)
    We heard from your Dad today and were so sorry to hear that he will miss the fiesta. It was nice to hear his voice and it made us miss all of you so much Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciated your comment about the rhino Harry. It looked like you and V were the only two kids in the park. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nonnie - the zoo was bigger than the Boise zoo.
    zia - everyone else was at school.
    from harry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to read The Secret Zoo. So many good books, so little time....
    but, you have a head start, Harry and Victoria. If you kept a list, how many books do you think you'll have read by the time you're the age of your parents?

    ReplyDelete