Monday, September 12, 2011

origami Yoda & Darth Paper by Harry

 Two nights ago I finished the book, Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angleberger. It wasn't a good book... it was GREAT! This morning I made my own origami Yoda and I took him on an adventure.
 We went to Casa Batllo designed by Antoni Gaudi
 Here's Yoda admiring a magnificent vase.
 Gaudi used tiles and broken glass on the building. Yoda thought it was beautiful.
The colors on the building made it look like Monet's water lilies.
 This is Yoda in the skylight.
Yoda loved the roof top the best.
(note his big smile)

3 comments:

  1. Harry
    I do love having Yoda as a guide, he has a great eye for beauty. I love the house, also love your new shirt. Papa will be sooooo happy your have found Diet Pepsi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea to take Yoda touring with you! I'll have to check out your book, Darth Paper Strikes Back. I love reading about your amazing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry, what a great thing to do! Flat Stanley has some competition! Your fellow classmates have made many a Yoda in class, too. I think he's funny, don't you? And so well-traveled.

    ReplyDelete