Monday, October 3, 2011

Random acts of weirdness by Victoria

Sometimes you will come upon little things that make you smile and laugh. The other day when we were walking we saw some random acts of weirdness.
This store has all the cool jewelry you will ever need. Inside there is a lady whose dress is made of rose petals and a black dog is watching over her. To me it looks like the girl herself is made of rose petals and is disappearing and her spikey eared black dog is standing over her protectively.

Hmm....... are those cakes or towels? Well, from a far away glance they look like little cakes but up close you can see that they are towels. Cakes or towels you decide.
See the picture below it is beautiful yes. The way the light filters through the transparent colored paper is beautiful. Absolutely positively beautiful. This ends the acts of weirdness with something not quite weird but magnificent.

5 comments:

  1. Barcelona is a world unto itself! I can hardly wait to see all the wonderful sights. I finished The Night Circus. It was so great, it was a movie in my head. Won't it make a great movie?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skull and crossbones - a former pirate meeting place perhaps? The people sculptures are great too - I love the ideas some people have! I wonder what we would all see if we took a day to notice the magnificent? I walked home from downtown today and Abby greeted me as I turned in the path off the foothills to our house. That was my piece of magnificent for today :) Thanks for sharing yours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the weird to the magnificent. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. V,that is so cool!! I wonder if those girls ever get hot I would!. Can they move or breathe? Those cakes look so much like I can wrap myself in them after I go swimming!! You look like you are having a blast !!!I Can not wait to her your next blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria, thank you for the tour. Honestly, you are all making me crazy! I want to get on the next plane and surprise you at your hotel. Or...maybe I could dress up in a mime costume and stand in the lobby until you guess that it's me. I loved the shot of the towels. My first guess was that it was a window display of giant marzipan desserts! Even better that they were towels, because who would have suspected that?

    ReplyDelete