Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Innovation Museum Barcelona by Harry





Barcelona has an invention and innovation museum. It was really cool especially because they say that there is still so much left to invent.

This bike was made by BMW. It has a solar panel that powers a water bottle cooler and an iPhone charger. I would love to have this bike.
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the most useless machine in the world.............. the useless machine, click it on and then it turns itself off with a tiny hand.  Turn it back on, and it turns itself off again. Awesome, right? ...or useless, your choice.

4 comments:

  1. "Remember not everything has been invented yet". My favorite quote of the day. Also, I would love one of those bikes :) Looks like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite quote too. I might need to borrow that and put it over our classroom door! I would also like a bike - so awesome. Can it come with a coffee maker so that by the time I bike to school, I have a fresh, hot brew on board? That would be awesome - thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, a great saying. I know most everyone in the family would LOVE to have that bike! What great places you have found :) 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, everyone needs a bike that: It gets you down the road, provides you with cool water as you ride, then supplies you with a newly-charged phone once you've arrived. But remember, Harry, no text-messaging while you're pedaling, o.k.!

    ReplyDelete