Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona by Victoria




Orange. I have started to have a new love of Orange. Orange anything... but it has to be the right shade of orange, not too dark not too bright but just in-between. I also love Orange shower curtains in the form of a maze. Oh, I love orange!




Yes, another orange thing. I liked this picture because of the different shades of orange in the form of cut up paper. Orange, Orange, Orange.
I might have a career as a photographer in my future? What do you think? I want to hear feed back.

The modern art museum building was, like its name, very modern. It was 3 stories tall and unfortunately the third floor was closed, but still we got a good feel of the museum.

6 comments:

  1. First the macaroons, then the crepes, then Gaudi and the beaches and now ORANGE! I might just have to get on the next plane to Barcelona! That museum would be my new favorite place (I say 'new favorite' as I tend to have many, many favorite places). Are you the photographer of all the pictures? If you are, then yes, you have an awesome career ahead of you in photography, most noticeably because of your skill at being IN the photo while TAKING the photo - so awesome. We finished Red Fern today - well, Maggie and Orion read aloud most of it as their teacher was too busy filling up the trash can with Kleenex :( I think a tour of the museum of orange would have cheered me up quite nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, I could do that, but I didn't!!! Loved it :) 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria! you definitely have a career as a photographer. love, ned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria, You definitely have a career as a photographer! Love, Ned

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photographer yes. Orange? Only when it's coupled with it's best friend, blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victoria, just so you know, I once dressed up in a shower curtain as a costume. It was a two-layered affair, with another funny costume underneath. It wasn't orange, though. I know what you mean about the color, though. Did you know that orange was 'the' color this spring in the fashion world? I like learning about the next big color, then I try to spot it in the stores, on people, etc. What do you think the next big color will be?

    ReplyDelete