Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Eiffel Tower by Victoria




I think they call this elevator the Eiffel tower of terror!

Nothing can compare to the view on the top of the Eiffel Tower at night. It is absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of a giant Where's Waldo book because when you are on the top you try to find all the famous sites from the Louvre to the Arch de Triumph. The lines are also one of a kind. There is a line every where on the eiffle tower for every thing. Which means a lot of waiting.



On every hour the Eiffel tower does a dazzling light show to dazzle the eyes of tourists and locals alike. We were some how fortunate to see the light show right at the base of the Eiffel tower. I think they knew we were coming to the Eiffel tower so they lit it up just for us.
Here is a video of the spectacular light show on the Eiffel Tower.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that you got to see this! The day I saw the Eiffel Tower I was with a really good friend from the Summer Camp I worked at in Maryland. We walked all over Paris that day starting at the Arc de Triomphe and going all the way up to the Louvre and then on to Notre Dame and then the Eiffel Tower (there were many stops for crepes and cool drinks along the way!). Like you, we were up there pointing at those places and amazing ourselves with all the walking we did! It was a spectacular sight! Thanks for the video too = funny that it stopped twinkling just as you started filming. You'll always have the video in your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vv, so beautiful. Once you see it you can never forget it. So special. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get out more :-( So glad you've been my eyes all these months. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete