Saturday, November 12, 2011

Alhambra by Harry

A couple of days ago we went to Granada. We saw a muslim castle called the Alhambra. I really liked it. I think it should be one of the three best palaces in Europe. (according to Rick Steve's books the top three are: Versailles, Palais Real, and Schonbrunn. I've been to all those & I think the Alhambra should be included.)
My mom and I really liked the ceiling and the doors.
There was a summer castle. In the summer castle there was a big court yard with a lot of fountains. It was just a mile away from the big castle. Imagine that!


1 comment:

  1. Harry, it looks beautiful, I know I would love it. I can't get over how wonderful the weather is there. You'll be surprised that winter is here in Boise. Have fun with Ned and Omi. On our way to NYC, Papa would have liked to take a 3 day train ride there :-)

    ReplyDelete